How to Prevent Cancer – 04 – SYSTEMATIC APPROACH
The Truly Heal concept is based on a model that was originally defined by Rudolph Steiner. The four energy bodies. (Rudolph actually had twelve! but we've reduced it to four.) It's the mind, body and spirit concept, but the problem is that when you divide into these 3 areas (mind, body, spirit), you miss out on something that is very relevant, the area of lifestyle, habits and routine.
As you can see in the image, first we have the yellow circle on the outside, which represents the spiritual body. It is all pervading. It connects us with everything. It has to do with our purpose, with our inner soul, and the purpose of this soul on this planet.
The next level is the red circle which is our mind-field. Our thinking. You can feel it when you come into a room and somebody is angry or upset or jealous. Strong emotional reactions radiate around the world. People who are emotionally attached will feel it no matter where they are. That's why, for example, lying and cheating always comes out. It's the connectedness. We can feel from another person.
Our emotions and our thinking can also cause reactions. For example, if I'm very pushy and I think very intensely, it will drive other people away. No matter what I think, it will create a reaction in other people. Or say I don't feel worthy of myself, I feel self-minimized, then other people will reflect that attitude back towards me. That's the mirror effect that we will get into a little bit later. This level, the mental body, is very crucial as it is to do with our thinking.
Next we have the vital body, which is represented by the green circle. This has to do with habits and lifestyle. Doing the same thing over and over again. This is usually a very unconscious state of being. We're not aware of what we do because it is the way we've grown up, and learned how to live from our parents and environment. We just take these habits on without challenging those beliefs. A disease can rattle that. It can cause us to look at certain habits and force us to take action and change.
Then we have the physical body which is represented by the blue circle. This is comprised of everything that we can touch.
So the whole course is broken up into those sections. First we look at our purpose, our mission, our soul and our soul's purpose. Then we look into the energy body which centres on our mind, our thinking, and how stress can affect our disease. Then we look at lifestyle, habits, and diet. Then in the final stage we look into the physical realm, at all the different areas that influence our health like inflammation, deficiencies, toxicity, organ health, and hormones. Then finally we look at the concept of cancer treatments. There are plenty of treatments that actually destroy cancer cells and they are the ones that are well known. But we need to look at both angles.
As you can see from the systematic approach image, healing happens both ways. This is very important to note. If you go to a psychologist they will think that it's all to do with the mind. Everything is originated by the mind, and you can heal with the mind. In actual fact this is not quite true, because if you have massive deficiencies or high toxicity then that can cause depression and anxiety. You could have gut dysbiosis that has caused anxiety and stress therefore you need to resolve it on a physical level in order to heal your mind. But then again, the mind is in charge of achieving all of that. You also need motivation and that mental decision to get there.
So it goes both ways, and I don't think that one is more important than the other. It's only important that we find what the problem is for you, and that's why we approach the problem in a very systematic way, which you will see in the following four steps (also refer to the slide above).
- Number one is the questionnaire. Every Truly Heal coach that works with you will take you through this questionnaire. It's a long one and it covers many, many points, but it's important because we look at what kind of medication you're on, what your pathology is, your history, what kind of diseases you have (and have had), and we develop an image from that which really reflects your present and previous conditions and how you arrived at the place you are in right now. The questionnaire will give your practitioner a huge amount of insight. It's really a lost art. Homeopaths still do this today. They call it the first anamnesis. It's really intense, but from that they develop the strategy for healing. And that's how it should be! The problem is with our symptomatic treatment modality of today, typical of conventional medicine, it follows the disease > symptom > suppress via medication model. We don't do that here. First we look for the disease and then get to the bottom of it. What could have caused it? What is the history and how did it get to this place?
- Once the questionnaire is complete, you've had your consultation with your coach or practitioner, and you know exactly what you need to look at, the next step is to conduct tests. And I mean functional testing to determine the status quo. We don't want to guess whether you have deficiencies, toxicity, or hormone imbalances, we want to establish the status quo of your health. Let's say you have adrenal fatigue. That can be caused by hormone imbalances or stress levels or a number of deficiencies. It can be caused by a viral load like Lyme disease suppressing all of your healthy bodily functions. There are many things that we need to check, and that is why we do at least a series of mandatory tests to serve as a baseline. Your practitioner will be able to determine which ones are the most relevant for you.
- From the questionnaire and test results we create a priority list. As an example we might determine that your teeth need to be taken care of. If you have five root canals, a mouth full of cavities, and they sit exactly on the right meridian, resolving this is important. Or maybe you lack certain minerals and vitamins because you're suffering from gastrointestinal malabsorption, this needs to be corrected. We continue to work out all of the issues that we've discovered during the evaluation phase, they provide a very powerful starting ground.
- The last step is treatment. You can complete your treatment with many different doctors or in many places depending on what needs to be done. The important point is that it's now an educated approach to repair what's wrong instead of suppressing the symptoms with medication and creating 100 side effects in the process.
We have a lot of patients that when they come in and start going through the process, they realise that all the effects and problems they have are actually side effects from all the different medications they take. So reducing that load and actually repairing what's wrong is a very, very powerful pathway. That is what our whole concept is based on, and as you go through you will see that there are quite a number of problems that can be corrected very easily if only you're looking for the right things.
Book Your Evaluation NOW!
- Comprehensive questionnaire
- Initial Skype/Phone consultation
- Individualized recommendation for pathology and functional tests.
- Evaluation of the questionnaire and test results with written report including timeline.
- Skype / Phone consultation discussing report and treatment recommendations
CHANGING LIFESTYLE CHANGES GENES