How to do I change my password?
Click on the little ? icon as in the picture to the left to access the LOST PASSWORD page.
From there just follow the instructions.
Truly Heal Academy
The computer ate my assignment! What do I do?
It has happened before and you are NOT the first.
I hope you have saved your answers as unfortunately there is no way to get them back.
A good habit to get in to is typing your assignments in a text document (i.e. Word, Pages, TextEdit, Notepad etc.) and saving it first before submitting your answer. You can then copy and paste you answer from your text document into the web page and not get so frustrated when the computer feels a bit hungry,
Is there a money back guarantee?
This is different from course to course. Many of them have already free sections and a good preview for you to find out if the course suits your needs or not. Other courses come with a full 30 day money back guarantee. Please check on the individual course pages to find details on money back guarantee.
How much time do I have to work through my course?
This is different for each course. The TRULY HEAL practitioner qualification for example allows you 1 year to complete while others are open end. Some are just 5 days. Please check on the course page for details.
In case you are held up you can always contact your course moderator or teacher to extend the time for your course.
Truly Heal App
How to install Truly Heal App on Android
- Download the Truly Heal .apk file directly to your Android device
- Go to the security settings and un-check “unknown sources”
- Go to File Manager app (icon with a folder and gear)
- Find and tap on the Truly Heal .apk file (it should be in downloads)
- A warning box should appear saying: Install blocked – for security reasons… etc. In this box are two buttons – Cancel & Settings
- Tap on “Settings” (this will take you to the security settings)
- Tick “unknown sources”
- In the warning box that appears, tap on “ok”. A permissions dialogue box will now appear
- Tap on “Install”. The app should install and another dialogue box will appear saying “App installed”.
- Tap on “Open”
- Enter your username and password (you will need an internet connection to log in)
How to install Truly Heal App on iPad
1. Click the link in sent to you in an email and download the App file to your downloads folder on your computer.
2. Before you install you may need to adjust the security settings.
3. Go to: System Preferences -> Security & Privacy -> General
4. Click the lock icon to make changes and then enter your password.
5. Click “Allow apps downloaded from: Anywhere”, and then confirm by clicking “Allow From Anywhere” button.
6. Click the lock icon again to prevent further changes. Close Preferences window.
7. Locate the downloaded file in Finder and double click it.
8. A warning may appear asking if you want to open the downloaded file. Click Open.
9. Open iTunes
10. Connect your iPad to the Mac and in iTunes
11. Click on the iPad icon.
12. Type “trulyheal” in the Apps search bar
13. Click Install
14. Click Sync
15. When the sync completes, the Truly Heal App should be installed on your iPad.
16. Start the App on your iPad and log in with your username and password.
How do I use the app for the first time?
The video below shows how to use the Truly Heal App for the first time.
The first time you log in to the Truly Heal App you will be greeted with a pretty empty page. Don’t worry, this is normal.
To see any information, you must first set up a new client by clicking “New Client” in the top right corner.
Fill in the new client’s details and click submit.
You will now have access to all the information Truly Heal App has to provide.
Truly Heal Affiliate Program
How are affiliate links tracked?
When a customer clicks your supplied link, the affiliate’s ID is stored in a cookie, within the customer’s own browser. If the customer makes a purchase, the affiliate that the customer is tracking is awarded commission on the sale.
*Note: A user may clear their browser cookies at any time, in which case the affiliate will no longer be tracked. Also, if the user’s browser is blocking cookies or if they use a different browser to make the purchase it likewise won’t be tracked.