- Download the Truly Heal .apk file directly to your Android device
- Go to the security settings and un-check “unknown sources”
- Go to File Manager app (icon with a folder and gear)
- Find and tap on the Truly Heal .apk file (it should be in downloads)
- A warning box should appear saying: Install blocked – for security reasons… etc. In this box are two buttons – Cancel & Settings
- Tap on “Settings” (this will take you to the security settings)
- Tick “unknown sources”
- In the warning box that appears, tap on “ok”. A permissions dialogue box will now appear
- Tap on “Install”. The app should install and another dialogue box will appear saying “App installed”.
- Tap on “Open”
- Enter your username and password (you will need an internet connection to log in)
1. Click the link in sent to you in an email and download the App file to your downloads folder on your computer.
2. Before you install you may need to adjust the security settings.
3. Go to: System Preferences -> Security & Privacy -> General
4. Click the lock icon to make changes and then enter your password.
5. Click “Allow apps downloaded from: Anywhere”, and then confirm by clicking “Allow From Anywhere” button.
6. Click the lock icon again to prevent further changes. Close Preferences window.
7. Locate the downloaded file in Finder and double click it.
8. A warning may appear asking if you want to open the downloaded file. Click Open.
9. Open iTunes
10. Connect your iPad to the Mac and in iTunes
11. Click on the iPad icon.
12. Type “trulyheal” in the Apps search bar
13. Click Install
14. Click Sync
15. When the sync completes, the Truly Heal App should be installed on your iPad.
16. Start the App on your iPad and log in with your username and password.
Click on the little ? icon as in the picture to the left to access the LOST PASSWORD page.
From there just follow the instructions.
You can also watch the video below.
I hope you have saved your answers as there is no way to get them back. unfortunately have you missed to safe them before clicking the submit button. or you did not wait long enough for the page to reload.
It has happened before and you are NOT the first.
Please watch this video carefully to see how to do it right.
This is different for each course. The TRULY HEAL practitioner qualification for example allows you 1 year to complete while others are open end. Some are just 5 days. Please check on the course page for details.
In case you are held up you can always contact your course moderator or teacher to extend the time for your course.
This is different from course to course. Many of them have already free sections and a good preview for you to find out if the course suits your needs or not. Other courses come with a full 30 day money back guarantee. Please check on the individual course pages to find details on money back guarantee.