TRULY HEAL Returns Policy
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and failure does not amount to a major failure. If the failure is minor, we reserve our right to offer to repair only. We reserve the right to not offer a refund or an exchange coupon.
Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under the policy and our obligations to you.
When you change your mind
- At TRULY HEAL you have 28 days to return your items (some exclusion apply) for a full refund or exchange as long as it is returned in a saleable condition with original proof of purchase. The refund will be provided using your original payment method.
- By saleable condition we mean that the item hasn’t been opened or used, is still in its original packaging and all manuals, packaging and accessories are included.
- Ozone accessory must have the original security seal or and shrink wrap is intact.
- If the item has been used or is incompletely packed so that we can no longer sell as new we charge a 20% restocking fee.
Excluded change of mind items
The following items can not be returned if you change your mind:
- Nasal laser attachments (if hygiene seal is broken)
- Ozone accessory when opened (if hygiene seal is broken)
- Course material that has been written in.
- If the Ozone Generator has been contaminated with any kind of liquid inside the spark chamber.
TRULY HEAL will accept returns and provide you with an exchange voucher, refund (refund will be provided using original payment method) or repair where:
- The item is faulty or is not of acceptable quality, or
- The item is not fit for its intended purpose, or
- The product does not match the sample or our description; and
TRULY HEAL may elect to return the product to the manufacturer’s repair agent to determine the nature of the problem. We reserve the right not to offer an exchange voucher, refund or repair where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair goods.
Proof of Purchase
Returns, refunds, exchanges or repair requests must be accompanied by any one of the following proof of purchase documents:
- Original register receipt (no photocopies accepted)
- Online Tax Invoice (order confirmations will not be accepted)
You will be asked for information that is relevant to your return or to satisfy legislative requirement. If you do not provide this information, then we may be unable to process your return. When returning merchandise with proof of purchase, you will be asked for your signature as authorisation of the return transaction.